Factory Refurbished Model. Available For A Limited Time.
Achieve outstanding performance and energy efficiency during presentations with the NEC NP2200, an eco-friendly installation projector ideal for higher education and corporate environments. This affordable model delivers remarkably bright images and features easy-to-use networking technologies, high contrast and up to 3000 hours of lamp life (in ECO ModeTM). Compared to comparable projectors, it consumes less power, starts up and shuts down quicker, and features a carbon footprint meter, longer filter usage time and lamp life (in ECO Mode). Whether in the classroom or boardroom, the NP2200's multitude of advanced technologies allows you to connect with your audience using bright, colorful images and crisp text.
- 4200 lumens brightness
- Complete line of (5) bayonet-style lenses
- Vertical and horizontal lens shift
- Built-in closed captioning enables decoding and display of text information from a video
- Virtual Remote (DDC/CI) over the VGA cable to control the projector directly from a computer without the need for additional control cables
- Variable audio-out allows the remote control to adjust the volume of self-powered external speakers connected to the projector
- Extended lamp life with ECO ModeTM technology increases lamp life of up to 3000 hours, while lowering power consumption
- Comprehensive input panel includes 5-BNC, DVI-D with HDCP, 15-pin, RCA and S-Video