The all digital Optoma HD26 is the ideal projector for today’s digital home theater. Equipped with high performance video processing, it delivers a stunning 3200 lumens bright image with a 25,000:1 contrast ratio, the Optoma HD26 generates fantastic quality, full HD 1080p video with magnificent detail and superb color reproduction.
Packed with advanced features, the Optoma HD26 will make your home theater shine with its HDMI connectivity, MHL compatibility, full 3D compatibility for seamless integration with your favorite Blu-ray 3D player, Xbox, PS3, PS4 and other gaming consoles, 3D VESA sync port for RF 3D compatibility, Dynamic black for enhanced black levels, 12V jack for motorized screen automation, back-lit remote, up to 6500 hours of lamp life and whisper quiet fan for maximum viewing enjoyment.
The Optoma HD26 has flexible brightness settings that allow customization for your viewing environment. In high bright mode the HD26 is optimized for viewing 3D content and 2D images in rooms with higher ambient light. The HD26 brightness can be adjusted to lower settings for use in dedicated home theaters and dimly lit rooms. When set at lower brightness lamp life is increased.
- Full HD 1080p resolution and huge image, up to 300” diagonal. Enjoy movies the way they’re meant to be.
- 2x HDMI ports for all-digital connectivity.
- MHL compatibility, watch movies, play games or surf the web from you mobile phone or tablet.
- ISF calibration for Day/Night viewing modes.
- VESA 3D Sync Port with Full 3D compatibility; immerse yourself in your favorite 3D movies or video games.
- HDMI Link for convenient single-remote interoperation with other HDMI CEC enabled devices.