The mahogany Pinnacle Multimedia Lectern with Mic from AmpliVox Sound Systems features a weather and water-resistant polyethylene shell accented with two veneer front panels. Underneath the top reading surface, there's an opening for your laptop or collateral material if conditions don't permit you to use the upper reading platform. The top also has a wrist pad that doubles as a stop preventing your material from slipping off.
The Pinnacle also features a 25' XLR cable for connection to your in-house PA system. This will help increase the range of the microphone that is sensitive from a speaking distance of 12-18". Inside the lectern is a 4-outlet 120VAC power strip where you connect the Pinnacle's digital clock timer, LED light, built-in sensitive gooseneck dynamic mic, and any additional multimedia equipment. The power strip is then connected to an optional power cord suitable for a North American outlet. Two casters and side handles allow you to move the Pinnacle to your desired venue. The unit ships fully assembled.
- XLR Cable and Output allowing you to connect to existing in-house sound system
- Built-in Sensitive Hot 19" Dynamic Gooseneck Mic, picks up voice up to 18" away
- Dashboard includes LED light and digital clock
- 4 outlet power strip
- Weather and Waterproof
- Lightweight, durable and easy to move
- Durable hard shell plastic holds up under tough use, indoors and out
- Elegant sculpted profile radius corners and swirls
- 2 heavy duty industrial casters and built-in handles for easy portability
- Convenient shelf (11.5" H x 19.5" W x 12.125" D) for storage
- Functional soft cushion wrist rest/paper stop
- Flat surface tabletop allows your laptop or projector to sit flat and secure
- Made in USA