Save big on this Factory Refurbished unit!
Hitachi's CP-A222WN ultra short throw LCD projector combines an array of advanced features in a compact, portable design perfectly suited for classrooms of any size. Small in size, but big on performance, the CP-A222WNprovides vibrant image quality, cost-effective operation, and long-lasting reliability.
The CP-A222WN incorporates a cloning function which enables you to copy setting data from one projector to others of the same model via USB memory. Plus, Hitachi's Intelligent Eco Mode with ImageCare combines optimal picture performance with energy savings for a lower total cost of ownership.For added peace of mind, Hitachi's CP-A222WN is also backed by a generous warranty and our world-class service and support programs.
The CP-A222WN ultra short throw LCD projector from Hitachi is specifically designed to enhance the educational experience for students and teachers.Leading edge projector technology helps stimulate the imagination of students of all ages and makes lessons become more interesting, compelling and memorable. Vivid colors. Bold graphics. Crisp text.
The CP-A222WN does it all in classrooms of all sizes. With 2,200 ANSI lumens brightness and XGA 1024 x 768 resolution, the CP-A222WN provides the perfect solution. It also features a high contrast ratio, long lamp life, cloning function enabling you to copy settings data from one projector to others of the same model, and is wireless presentation ready.Plus, embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN (scheduling of events, centralized reporting,image transfer, and email alerts). Best of all, the high performance CP-A222WN is exceptionally reliable and offers a lower cost of ownership.
- Cloning Function: Copy setting data from one projector to others of the same model via USB memory. Cloning can save almost all PJ settings such as gamma and keystone via USB memory.
- ImageCare Technology: ImageCare is a lamp power control function that combines optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings by decreasing energy usage, improving contrast ratio and lengthening lamp life. The result is a lower total cost of ownership and decreased maintenance cost.
- Intelligent Eco and Saver Modes: Automatically changes the brightness of the lamp according to the brightness level of the screen. Also, automatically changes the brightness of the lamp if there is no change in the screen image. Using ImageCare technology, these features give optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings.
- Tabletop Presentation: Make any tabletop a projection screen using the optional tabletop stand. Ideal for a small group environment or in a room with limited space.
- Input Source Naming: Users can name input sources in simple language instead of factory default names.
- Microphone Input: A microphone can be used via the jack located on the input panel. Allows for more dynamic presentations even in standby mode.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer and e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance.
- PC-Less Presentation: By using a USB memory stick or other storage device, you can use the projector without a computer. Menus are easy to see with a thumbnail display. Additionally there is also a slideshow function.
- PIN Lock / MyScreen / MyText: PIN lock protection can limit projector users. MyScreen PIN lock keeps captured images on the startup screen. Users can set any name logo to MyScreen, clearly identifying ownership. MyText provides the ability to write text on the startup screen such as model name, serial number or location.
- PJMessenger: PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send announcements out to multiple units.
- Present Content via LAN: Hitachi’s suite of networking software allows you to easily send content directly from your PC to the projector via your LAN connection.
- Projector Quick Connection App For Mobile Devices: Our iOS application offers full projector control and also provides the capability to display photos, document files and web site contents. Available for iPad®, iPhone® and Android devices. Works over your LAN via your RJ-45 port or via an optional USBWL11N wireless adapter.
- Serial Number and Media Access Control Label: A label is affixed to the front of the projector to more easily access and read the model name and serial number while mounted in ceiling use. This is a convenience for installers, end user and auditors for instant accessibility.
- Template Function: Line templates in the projector menu can help when writing on a whiteboard. There are four types of line templates to choose from.
- Wireless Presentation Compatible: Connect the projector to a a computer or your network using the optional USB wireless adapter (part number USBWL11N). The adapter supports IEEE802.11b/g and the latest 11n.