A Bright Projector Solution for Smaller Venues.
Keep presentations shining bright, even in ambient light, with the PowerLite 1930, featuring 4200 lumens of color brightness and 4200 lumens of white brightness. Offering 3x Brighter Colors than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure bright, vivid presentations. Designed for corporate, education and house of worship use, this feature-packed solution projects vibrant images in virtually any setting. It can be easily carried between meeting rooms and classrooms or installed in small- to medium-size venues. Award-winning Faroudja DCDi® technology reduces noise and enhances sharpness, creating smooth video images. And, Split Screen enables you to conveniently display content from two different sources simultaneously. The PowerLite 1930 truly is a bright solution for all your presentation needs.
- Brightness of 4200 Lumens - Features 4200 lumens of color brightness (color light output) and 4200 lumens of white brightness (white light output)
- 3LCD Technology - Both high color brightness and high white brightness. 3 chips for up to 3x brighter colors than 1-chip DLP projectors. 25% lower power consumption for lower energy costs.
- 1.6x Optical Zoom - Offers positioning flexibility to fit large or small rooms
- Digital DisplayPort and HDMI Connectivity - DisplayPort and an HDMI digital display interface enable the projector to easily project digital content including video and audio. Both are compatible with the latest laptops, Blu-ray Disc, DVD and other media players.
- PC-Free Presentations, Including PDFs - Just plug your USB thumb drive into the USB port, and you are ready to display documents and images stored on your USB drive. Present a slideshow without having to connect to a PC. Compatible with the following formats: PDF, JPEG, BMP, GIF and PNG.
- iProjection App Compatible - The Epson iProjection app will enable you to have wireless freedom. Simply connect your mobile device to the same network as the projector, launch the app, and select the connected projector. Once you do that, select the web page, document or photo you want to project, and you are finished. The app is easy to use and navigate, with intuitive menu options that help bring your iOS and Android content to the big screen.
- USB Plug 'n Play - Simply connect your PC to the projector and start presenting.
- A/V Mute Slide - Control your presentation; it's right at your fingertips.
- Sleep Mode - Set from 1 to 30 minutes to save energy when the A/V Mute Slide is closed or no signal is detected.
- Direct Power On/Off - Power the projector on and off with the flip of a wall switch.
- Instant Off - No cool down time required, so it is ready to shut down when you are.
- Advanced Color Adjustments - For special projection material such as high-quality photographs or artwork, users can adjust the hue, saturation and brightness for six colors, RGBCMY (Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow).
- DICOM Simulation Mode - DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communication in Medicine) is a standard for handling, storing, printing and transmitting medical imaging information. The projector's DICOM Simulation Mode enables users to reproduce images with an advanced grayscale level that simulates DICOM Part 14. This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images, such as X-rays, for training and educational purposes.
- Horizontal Keystone Slider - Epson's horizontal image correction means you can project a rectangular image from almost any angle. Just move the easy-slide control bar to make the necessary adjustments. Your projector can be off to the side and above or below the screen, while your presentation is front and center.
- Split Screen - Project two images (video or still) side-by-side from two different sources simultaneously. You can choose from three layout options, swap the images/display sizes, choose the source for the audio and even display closed captioning if the source signal includes it.
- Monitor/Control Projectors Remotely - Easily monitor and control networked Epson projectors using the included EasyMP software
Schedule remote power on/off functionality; saves energy, money and time
Check the status of each projector as part of your maintenance routine
Access maintenance alerts for connected projectors, right from your office
Crestron RoomView enabledmonitor and control your projector with your existing RoomView software.
- Message Broadcasting - Broadcast customized images/alerts over the network for announcements or instructions
Send messages to up to 1024 projectors simultaneously (message will overwrite the current screen content if the projector is being used, unless this function is disabled by the presenter). If the projector is off, message broadcasting will turn it on and display the message.
- Remote Control and Management - EasyMP Monitor, AMX Duet & Device Discovery, Crestron Integrated Partner and RoomView, PJLink.
- Video Processing - 3D Y/C separation, 3D noise reduction, mosquito noise reduction. DCDi Directional Correlational Deinterlacing Motion-compensated Interlace-Progressive conversion (2:2, 3:2 film detection), Closed captioning, Cross stripe pixel arrangement.
- Remote Control Features - Color mode, brightness, contrast, tint, color saturation, sharpness, input signal, sync, source search, Split Screen.
What's In The Box?
- PowerLite 1930 Multimedia Projector
- Power cable
- Computer cable
- Projector remote control
- User manual CD
- Quick Setup Sheet
- Monitor and control CD