The Epson PowerLite 955W WXGA 3LCD Projector uses a 3LCD, 3-chip projection system to deliver 3000 lumens of white brightness and 3000 lumens of color brightness with a low noise level of only 29 dB in Eco-Mode. To ensure sharp detail with deep blacks and brilliant whites, the PowerLite 955W provides a WXGA 1280 x 800 native widescreen resolution and a contrast ratio up to 10,000:1. The projector also features a 200W UHE lamp that supports up to 6000 hours of operation life.
This projector is also network-capable as well. You can use the RJ-45 Ethernet jack for LAN connectivity and remote management/operation of the projector. It can also support optional wireless iOS/Android mobile device connectivity and wireless LAN connectivity thanks to Epson's wireless USB module that's sold separately. The free Epson iProjection App for iOS or Android mobile devices is also required for wireless smartphone/tablet connectivity.
The projector provides easy setup features as well, including automatic vertical keystone correction and manual slider horizontal keystone correction. For wired connectivity, you can choose from a variety of inputs including HDMI, VGA, composite and more. There's also a built-in 16W mono speaker, a microphone input jack and a stereo mini-jack audio output that you can use to connect external speakers—even in standby mode. The PowerLite 955W's other features include USB plug-and-play connectivity, simultaneous projection of up to four units within the network, and a Moderator function that allows you to control up to 50 projectors from a single PC workstation.
- 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology*
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
The PowerLite 955W has:
Color Brightness: 3000 lumens1
White Brightness: 3000 lumens1
- Brilliant performance — native WXGA resolution with a 1.6x optical zoom for distortion-free images and placement flexibility
- Manage your projector and present remotely — easy network connectivity; software included
- Moderator software — wirelessly control which personal devices are displayed
- Wireless — project from your iPhone®, iPad® and AndroidTM mobile devices with the Epson iProjectionTM App2
- HDMI digital connectivity — HD quality video and audio with just one cable
- Easily engage your students — built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input; or, use external speakers, even in standby mode