UltraWide 1080/4k Projection
The new format for high performance home theater cinema.
The CineVista Lens is an anamorphic, horizontal expansion lens sold in a fixed configuration - the lens stays in front of the projector lens at all times. Projector scaling modes are used to adjust the image for Movie vs TV viewing.
The CineVista lens can be ordered alone, just the Lens and Bracket, or as the CineVista Lens System which includes the CineVista Lens, Bracket and Lens Mount. Projector and projector mount (if needed) must be supplied separately. The CineVista lens mount is designed to work with the Chief RPAU projector ceiling mounts, or can be shelf mounted.
- Multi-optic lens, in a stylish brushed black aluminum housing with a mat black non-reflective interior
- Produces execeptional image quality up to and beyond 1080p resolution
- Precision ground, polished and coated glass elements
- Improves image brightness by over 33% compared to a standard letterboxed image
- Compatible with 3D technology
It’s the revolution in home theater that takes you far beyond a flat panel TV when watching the immersive format of over 70% of all major motion pictures. 33% Wider. 33% more pixels on your screen. Higher brightness. Higher resolution. No more black bars.
Resulting from years of collaboration between Panamorph and the world’s leading premier projector manufacturers, we’ve finally made commercial cinema technology available to everyone. We’ve brought cinema home.