Great-sounding PA in a Portable Package!
Get the PA sound you want with the portable Fender Passport Venue! Don't let its compact size fool you, the Passport Venue packs 600 watts of power into this all-in-one unit. The integrated 10-channel mixer has enough inputs for your entire band and then some. Each channel sports a 2-band EQ, volume, and reverb so you can dial in the perfect sound. Two specially designed speakers give you a large coverage area with exceptional audio clarity. And a built-in USB port lets you playback music or record directly to a USB flash drive. Fender's Passport Venue portable PA has the functionality and output you need for any gig.
Class D power amp for crystal clear audio - A powerful Class D power amp lets the Fender Passport Venue deliver clear and intelligible sound at any venue. This 2-speaker system is great for DJs and live performers. You'll love the rich, full sound of this compact and versatile PA. It's also perfect for presentations and speeches. Take it from the Sweetwater crew - the Fender Passport Venue will give you years of great performance.
Designed for your portable PA needs - It almost goes without saying that the Fender Passport Venue is perfect for traveling musicians. Its compact size and robust feature set give you everything you need for the gig. The crystal clear sound and powerful 600-watt output is great for most mid-sized venues. You'll love the intelligibility and clarity of the Passport Venue for meetings, presentations, worship events, and school gatherings. It even has a mono and subwoofer out if you need to expand your system. No matter what your PA need may be, the Fender Passport Venue is ready.
Record your gig via USB - The Passport Venue sports a USB connection that lets you record directly to a USB flash drive. Record WAV files of your gig, speech, or presentation with the touch of a button. You can also playback WAV and MP3 files from your flash drive, making it easier than ever to load up your favorite playlist and take it with you.
- Lightweight, 10-channel PA system that offers big sound in a small footprint
- 600W Class D-powered PA delivers crystal-clear highs and thundering lows
- Inputs: 4 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" instrument jacks, 1 x 1/4" stereo, and 1 x 1/8" stereo, and USB
- Controls: High EQ, Low EQ, Volume, and Reverb for each channel
- Perfect for solo performers, small ensembles, and speaking presentations
- Incorporates 1 x 10" woofer, 1 x 1.2" horn-loaded tweeter in each speaker
- Record WAV files directly to a USB key with the built-in USB Record/Playback jack
- Includes all cables needed to get up and running
- Phantom power on mic input channels
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Speakers: Two - 10" Fender® Special Design
- Channels: Ten - (Four XLR Mic/Line, Two 1/4" Line/Hi-Z Instrument, Two Stereo 1/4" / 1/8", One Stereo USB)
- Inputs: Thirteen - (Four XLR Mic/Line, Two 1/4" Instrument/Line, Two Stereo 1/4", Two Stereo 1/8", One Stereo USB
- Controls: Separate Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb on Each Channel, 20dB Pad (Channels 1-4), Phantom Power Switch, Reverb Select, Time and Tone, Hi-Z Instrument/Line Switch, USB (Record, Play/Pause, Previous Track, Next Track), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Line Out: Three - One Stereo 1/8" Phones/Line, One 1/4" Mono, One 1/4" Sub Out
- Weight: 46 lbs. (20.87 kg)
- Output Power: 600 Watts
- Horn/Tweeter: Two - 1.2" Horn-Loaded Tweeter
- Passport® VENUE, 600 Watts, 120V US, Black
- Height: 23" (58.42 cm)
- Width: 29" (73.66 cm)
- Depth: 11" (27.94 cm)
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo With Level Control
- Speaker Jacks: Two 1/4" Left and Right (Stereo)
- Control Panel: High Contrast for High Visibility in Low-Light Conditions
- Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Control Knobs: Soft-Touch Radial
- Other Features: 600 watts of output power—ample for medium to large audiences, International voltage operation (100V-120V / 220V-240V), Integrated 10-channel mixer lets you intuitively mix lecture panels, musical ensembles and more, Reverb adds depth to instruments and vocals, USB-equipped—record performances to a USB flash drive and play audio files (CD quality 16 bit / 44.1kHz) MP3 and WAV playback, XLR and 1/4” mic/line inputs for flexible source connectivity, Stereo 1/8” input—play recorded material from mobile devices, Stereo 1/8” output for headphone monitoring and sending stereo mixes, Sub Out with automatic high-pass filter for powered subwoofer use, Mono Out with Level control for powered monitor use.
Two Speaker Cables and Detachable Power Cable