Class D power amp for crystal clear audio - A powerful Class D power amp lets the Fender Passport Conference deliver clear and intelligible sound at any venue. This 2-speaker system is great for DJs and live performers. You'll love the rich, full sound of this compact and versatile PA. It's also perfect for presentations and speeches. Take it from the Sweetwater crew - the Fender Passport Conference will give you years of great performance.
Designed for your portable PA needs - It almost goes without saying that the Fender Passport Conference is perfect for traveling musicians. Its compact size and robust feature set give you everything you need for the gig. The crystal clear sound and powerful 175-watt output is great for most mid-sized venues. You'll love the intelligibility and clarity of the Passport Conference for meetings, presentations, worship events, and school gatherings. It even has a mono and subwoofer out if you need to expand your system. The Fender Passport Conference is ready for any gig.
- Play Your Music via Bluetooth
- Lightweight, 5-channel PA system that offers big sound in a small footprint
- 175W Class D-powered PA delivers crystal-clear highs and thundering lows
- Inputs: 3 x XLR, 3 x TS, 1 x 14" stereo, and 1 x 1/8" stereo
- Controls: Tone, Volume, and 20dB pad for each channel
- Perfect for solo performers, small ensembles, and speaking presentations
- Incorporates 1 x 5.25" woofer, 2 x 2.75" tweeters in each speaker
- Includes a dynamic microphone and all cables needed to get up and running
- Speakers: Two - 5.25" Woofers
- Channels: Five - (Three Mic/Line, One Stereo 1/4" Line)
- Inputs: Nine - (Three XLR, Five 1/4", One Stereo 1/8")
- Controls: Tone Control on Each Channel, Volume, Master Volume, 20dB Pad
- Line Out: 1/8" Stereo With Level Control
- Weight: 35 lbs. (15.88 kg)
- Output Power: 175 watts
- Horn/Tweeter: Four - 2.75" Articulated HF Tweeters
- Height: 19" (485 mm)
- Width: 25" (63.5 cm)
- Depth: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo With Level Control
- Speaker Jacks: Two 1/4", Left and Right (Stereo)
- Control Panel: High Contrast for High Visibility in Low-Light Conditions
- Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Control Knobs: Soft-Touch Radial
- Other Features: Included microphone kit contains mic, cable, clip in zipper pouch, 175 watts of power—ample for small to medium-size audiences, Five-channel mixer lets you intuitively mix lecture panels and small musical ensembles, XLR and 1/4” mic/line inputs for flexible source connectivity, Volume and tone controls—custom tailor your mix on each channel, 1/8” stereo input—play recorded material from a mobile device or laptop, 1/8” stereo output for headphone monitoring and sending stereo mixes.
Microphone Kit (Handheld Dynamic Microphone, Mic Clip, XLR Mic Cable in Zipper Pouch), Two Speaker Cables and Detachable Power Cable.