The thinner the bezel, the greater the impact.
Get the most impactful video walls with high-resolution screens and ultra-thin bezels. With a bezel width of just 5.5mm total from bezel to bezel, video walls will be virtually seamless. High resolution of 1920 x 1080 and brightness levels of up to 700 nits give you bright, colorful, amazing video walls that simply cannot be ignored.
- High-Definition Picture - LED backlight, up to 700 nits brightness, 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution, 16:9 widescreen, 5000:1 contrast ratio and 178? horizontal and vertical viewing angles deliver amazing images.
- Lower TCO - LED technology consumes an average of 40% less power, for lower total cost of ownership. LED technology also contains no mercury, which is easier on the environment.
- 24/7 Run Time - Advanced cooling technologies enable reliable 24/7 continuous operation.
- Optional Media Player - Add an optional SBB-A PC module to deliver and manage content over the network.
- Ultra-Thin Bezels - Features an ultra-thin bezel width of 1.8mm (0.07") right and bottom, and 3.7mm (0.14") top and left, for a bezel-to-bezel width of just 5.5mm (0.21"), delivering near-seamless video walls.
- Slim 3.8" Chassis - The stylishly thin chassis helps simplify installation, and makes it suitable for most locations.
- DisplayPort and HDMI - Makes connectivity easy.
- 3-Year Warranty - Longer protection with greater reliability than consumer TVs.
24/7 run time
Optional media player
Ultra-slim chassis and thin bezel
Lamp error detection, anti-image retention, temperature sensor
RS232C/RJ45 MDC, plug and play (DDC2B), PIP/PBP and built-in video wall processor (10x10)
Portrait orientation, button lock, digital daisy chain, smart scheduling and smart F/W update
SBB-A (optional slide-in module)
600 x 400mm VESA standard wall-mount interface
3 years warranty