The Canon LV-8235 UST ultra short throw projector is capable of displaying an 80 inch image from only 1.04 feet away. It combines 2500 lumens and a 2000:1 contrast ratio with a compact design and a wide range of installation options to bring a new level of image brilliance and flexible usability to the classroom, meeting room, office or trade show booth.
When you have to show fine texture and detail, such as found on fabric in a fashion showroom presentation or if you have a detailed technical drawing to display, the LV-8235 UST's HDMI input allows it to project crisp HD images, from a wide range of hi-definition sources. The LV-8235 UST is also a perfect partner with the laptop computers most used by students and professionals because it has WXGA native resolution (1280 x 800). If an educator needs to use the latest in 3D content in their classroom, the LV-8235 UST is ready with its 3D display system.
The LV-8235 UST is Canon's first DLP projector, using a 0.65" single DLP chip and comes with Canon's commitment to ease of use and maintenance as well as our legendary optical prowess. The LV-8235 UST ultra short focus projector will deliver brilliantly in the most challenging environments and your presentations will amaze your audiences.
- Ultrashort-Throw with Screen Size Up to 110"
- Native WXGA Widescreen Resolution (1280 x 800)
- High Brightness - 2500 lumens, High Contrast - 2000:1
- Flexible Connectivity with HDMI and Network Support
- 3D Sync Support
- Screen Color Correction
- Various Installation Options
- Quiet Operation and Closed Captioning
- Convenient, Easy to Use Features and Design
- Durable and Easy to Maintain
- Peace of Mind