Brilliant Widescreen Performance Meets Precision Control.
The Epson PowerLite Pro G5650W offers the ultimate projection solution for any auditorium or boardroom, even in ambient light. It ensures amazing image quality with 4500 lumens color / white light output1, WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution and C2Fine™ technology. Engineered to integrate with both IP and RS-232, the G5650W works with industry-leading devices, allows easy remote monitoring and control functions using Epson's Easy Management® software and is also compatible with Crestron's RoomView. The G5650W features DICOM simulation mode for medical training applications, a 7 W speaker and a closed captioning decoder as well.
- High brightness and widescreen performance — crystal-clear images with WXGA resolution, C2Fine technology, 4500 lumens high color / white light output1, and up to 2000:1 contrast ratio
- Complete networkability — wired and wireless (optional) Crestron RoomView compatible network connection, content over IP and message broadcasting
- Enhanced connectivity — HDMI, VGA and multiple video / audio inputs
- Multi-screen options — project two side-by-side images from different inputs or up to four images from network users
- Five lens options — interchangeable bayonet lens options, including short-throw, long-throw and rear-projection; plus horizontal / vertical lens shift for flexible setup configurations. The Pro G5650W includes a 1.8x standard zoom lens.