Rounding out the offering with five more projectors, in WXGA and WUXGA resolutions, the
can now be used in those applications where a wide aspect ratio is required.
The Christie WX7K-M offers high efficiency and low cost of ownership by drawing a maximum power of 870W at 110V giving you full brightness while using less power. It also employs thermal feedback systems to:
- Adjust the number of lamps and power level used
- Control the fan speed to cool the system
- Shut down (automatically) when the projector does not receive a signal
- Customize real-time events programming according to your business needs
- The Christie WX7K-M has a variable contrast ratio of 2500-10,000:1 (FOFO) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images.
The M Series expanded suite of high-quality lenses includes two new zoom lenses – all with true Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) capabilities.
With the consistency of DLP® technology, the Christie M Series offers reliable, affordable, dual- mercury lamp brightness, in the smallest chassis in its class. Combined with the additional standard features, expanded lens suite, four resolutions, and industry-leading Christie service, the M Series provides high performance and peace of mind for all users.
- WXGA resolution (1366 x 768)
- 5,700 ANSI lumens (6270 center lumens)
- Variable contrast ratio of 2,500-10,000:1 using dynamic iris (full on, full off) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images
- At maximum brightness (5,700 ANSI lumens), the projector draws a maximum power of 870W
- Smallest chasis in its class
- Dual Mercury lamps (200W)
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™)
- Embedded Christie Twist™ Image Warping
- Dust sealed engine, filter-free design
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Multi-windowing and screen processing (up to a 3x3 array)
- Dynamic Iris
All this, combined with a 3-year warranty and our industry-leading service and support, enables the M Series to provide high performance and peace of mind for all users.