The Christie LWU420 is all about resolution… WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) which is a natural fit with today’s computer resolutions. Combine this widescreen capability with 4200 ANSI lumens brightness, and the LWU420 can keep pace with any display requirements as it has pixel-to-pixel compatibility with the latest laptops and video sources.
Designed for applications where full HD capabilities are needed, the LWU420 is ideal for use most small-to-medium sized boardrooms and classrooms, as well as events due to its resolution, brightness, price, size and chassis color.
Additionally, the Christie LWU420 is packed with premium features such as inorganic LCD panels, H/V lens shift and Pro AV connectivity. Utilizing an inorganic 3LCD light engine, this new crystal alignment technology produces a more natural black state to greatly improve black levels for a broader, dynamic range. This advancement enables the Christie LWU420 to achieve richer detail in dark video scenes.
If low cost of ownership is a factor in your selection process, the LWU420 is competitively priced, backed by leading support and service, and includes a broad range of features. As a single lamp projector, reduced lamp replacement costs combined with low power demands (only 460W consumption) makes this projector an affordable choice.
· 4200 ANSI lumens provides high brightness
· WUXGA resolution (1920x1200)
· 1000:1 contrast ratiofor exceptional image clarity
· Latest in inorganic 3LCD light engine design offering enhanced performance and durability
· 10-bit video processing for natural and smooth color tone and video playback
· Highest level of data resolutionwithout compromising full HD video content
· Low power consumption in standby mode - only 15 watts!
· Compact and light weightwith sturdy carrying handle