The AVerVision300AF+ brings you the Worlds 1st networkable, interactive and portable document camera. The network sharing enables teachers to connect document cameras on a school Local Area Network. This allows other classrooms to view, and even control live document camera demonstrations from virtually any location. With the additional audio recording feature included in the new AVerVision software, teachers can now record video with narration of a live dissection or sculpting a clay pot. AVerVision300AF+ features an incomparably clear 3.2 mega pixel camera sensor, video is sharp and precise. The fast auto focus capabilities allow teachers to instantly focus on text, pictures or objects without time consuming focal adjustments, even when using the digital or AVERZOOM features. The high 24 fps frame rate projects video of moving objects significantly reducing blur or distortion. Enhanced annotation features combined with first ever network sharing, allow teachers to easily add notes, create drawings, highlight important details, or even erase aspects of the live projected images directly from a PC or MAC.
- » Crystal clear image quality with 3.2 mega pixel sensor
- » Quick response time Auto Focus
- » Powerful 16X zoom/pan (8X digital, 2X AVERZOOM™)
- » Vivid & seamless live video with 24 frame rate
- » Detachable LED light module w/laser positioning guides
- » 80 image built-in memory, or unlimited image & video recording via AVerVision software
- » Annotation, network sharing, audio recording & video recording with SVGA/VGA/XGA