The Polycom VoiceStation 500 is a small Bluetooth-enabled conference phone ideally suited for desktops, offices, and other small rooms. With a microphone range of up to seven feet, the VoiceStation 500 is perfect for small conferences with three to four participants. Plus its compact industrial design fits well on a desk or small table, making it a great solution for offices. With the VoiceStation 500, you can enjoy Polycom’s legendaryvoice quality at an affordable price.
Use your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to connect wirelessly to the VoiceStation 500 for hands-free voice conferencing. It can also connect to a Bluetooth-enabled computer for high-quality hands-free conferencing over Internet calling services such as Skype. If your mobile phone or computer is not Bluetooth-enabled, simply use the integrated 2.5mm applications port for wired connections.
Featuring Polycom’s award-winning Acoustic Clarity Technology, the VoiceStation 500 delivers significantly improved voice quality over the previous-generation VoiceStation 100. The VoiceStation 500 features three sensitive microphones that offer 360-degree room coverage. Smart technology, such as Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR), provides maximum microphone sensitivity, while reducing distracting room and background noise. Plus, Polycom’s legendary full-duplex technology ensures that everyone on the call can be heard.
Convenient controls for Bluetooth, volume adjustment, mute, redial, flash and hold are located on an intuitive, easy-to-use keypad. When dialing over regular phone lines, a handset phone can be plugged in for private calls, or simply switch back to the VoiceStation 500 for hands-free conversations.
Features and Benefits
- Ideally suited for desktops, offices, and small rooms with three to four participants
- Compact industrial design fits well on a desk or small table
- Legendary voice quality at an affordable price
- Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones connect wirelessly for hands-free voice conferencing
- Connect to a Bluetooth-enabled computer for hands-free conferencing over Internet calling services
- Non Bluetooth-enabled can use the integrated 2.5mm applications port for wired connections