The DTB-2000 is an integrated board that works hand-in-hand with Panasonic's PRT/LRT line of professional hospitality monitors. A complete IPTV solution, the DTB-2000 allows in-room HD IPTV content as well as automation of in-room controls (such as lighting, drapery and HVAC systems), while eliminating the need for external wiring or set-top boxes. An optional backward-compatible RF connector allows HD streaming over older systems, while the various device control options and graphics support ensure the unit's compatibility with the future.
This unit is compatible with Panasonic's 32", 37", and 42" 12-Series hospitality displays
- Fully integrated, interfaces with major IP head-end systems
- Links directly to major IP head-end systems for versatile system use
- Can be configured to provide communication and control synchronization between Panasonic displays and content providers
- Future Proof for Seamless Migration (RF-->IP)
This card allows for a smooth transition from an RF system to an IP system for users who want to switch to an IP network step by step. The same display can be used in the future when the IP network is in place.
Supports the following device control methods:
- IP PPV control system capable
- IR Remote control at display
- Third-party serial control, including touch panel support
Signals Supported - IP Protocols: UDP, RTP, RTSP
Media Types - Video Codecs: MPEG2, MPEG4, H.264 Audio Codecs: MPEG1, AC3, MP3, AAC Decryption:
Pro:Idiom (RF), Verimatrix (IP)
Inputs - Ethernet: 10/100 LAN (RJ45) PPV Control: RJ11 (MATE protocol) RS-232: 1/8" mini
Outputs - HDMI