Measuring approximately 10.4 x 8.8 x 3.2 inches and weighing just 4.9 pounds, the CP-DX300 is designed for total ease of use, thanks to a new on-screen display and intuitive remote control that make setting up the projector a breeze and provide ready access to all adjustments. Connectivity options include HDMI, two computer in, composite and S-video inputs, plus audio inputs and outputs and a computer monitor output. It also features a built-in 2W speaker and an RS-232C port. The CP-DX300 includes pre-set Bright, Presentation, Cinema, Game and RGB picture modes to accommodate different types of display situations and source material, as well as a User mode with fully adjustable image parameters. In addition, TI's Wall Color Correction enables more accurate colors even when images are projected against light yellow, light green, blue and pink walls or even on a blackboard.The projectors exclusive Intelligent Eco Mode automatically changes the brightness of the lamp according to the brightness level of the screen. Based on Hitachi's ImageCare lamp power control function, these features provide optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings. The projector fan is also regulated and the already-quiet 33dB operating level is reduced to 29dB in Eco mode.
- 3,000 ANSI Lumens Light Output: The light output specification measures the brightness of light output and with 3,000 ANSI lumens the result is bright, clear, true to life images with incredible detail.
- 2500:1 Contrast Ratio: Contrast can be automatically controlled through an active iris to add depth perspective during both bright and dark scenes.
- HDMI Input (HDCP): Digital connectivity allows for highest image quality from your HD device. Compliancy with HDCP.
- 6,000 Hour Lamp Life (Eco mode): Another key to low total cost of ownership is a long life lamp. The lamp is rated at 4,500 hours in standard mode and 6,000 hours in Eco mode.
- Power Saving Standby Mode: Power saving mode reduces the standby power consumption to less than 0.5W.
- ImageCare Technology: ImageCare is a lamp power control function that combines optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings by decreasing energy usage, improving contrast ratio and lengthening lamp life. The result is a lower total cost of ownership and decreased maintenance cost.
- Intelligent Eco and Saver Modes: Automatically changes the brightness of the lamp according to the brightness level of the screen. Also, automatically changes the brightness of the lamp if there is no change in the screen image. Using ImageCare technology, these features give optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings.
- BrilliantColor™: BrilliantColor technology is setting a new standard in color performance. BrilliantColor offers color processing to enhance color performance for rich, vibrant and accurate colors.
- DLP® Technology: DLP technology was invented, developed and is owned by Texas Instruments. The DLP chip is a digital semiconductor that contains millions of microscopic mirrors. These projectors use DLP technology to project images with amazing quality.
- Easy Maintenance: Easy maintenance is another attractive function, as the lamp door is on top of the model.
- 3D Capable: Discover the teaching advantages of 3D! This DLP projector offers the latest trend for the classroom with 3D viewing. It will engage your students and can improve the learning process. 3D glasses and a special graphic card are required for 3D viewing and are not included with the projector.
- Wall Color Correction: This feature corrects the color of images projected on surfaces that are not white to prevent color differences between the source and projections. Five wall color modes include light yellow, light green, blue, black board and pink.