The motor has an automatic thermal cutoff system which prevents burnouts. In addition, it features a braking system that prevents "creeping" by supplying adjustable limit switches to automatically stop picture surface in the "up" and "down" positions.
This heavy-duty screen has a metal casing (steel) with matching end caps giving it a finished, professional look. The in-the-roller motor is designed to be as quiet as possible and is oiled for life. An optional floating mounting bracket allows the screen to be mounted onto a wall or ceiling studs and aligned left or right.
Dalite offers projection screens for all scenarios - business, education or social. Manual or electric, large or small, wall, ceiling or tripod style - Dalite has a style to suit everyone's needs.
Note! An optional choice of seven veneer finishes is available for the screen case for a warm, elegant look. Honey Maple, Medium Oak, Heritage Walnut, Mahogany, Light Oak, Natural Walnut, Cherry. Customer must specify when ordering
- Ideal for applications where a recessed installation is not desired or feasible
- Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation
- Handsome white textured case blends with any decor
- Matte White fabric up to 10' high will be seamless; Glass Beaded fabric up to 8' will be seamless; Video Spectra 1.5 and High Contrast Matte White fabric available in sizes up to 8' high; High Power fabric is available in sizes up to 9 x 12' and will be seamless in sizes up to 6' high
- Optional floating mounting bracket allows screen to be mounted onto a wall or ceiling studs and aligned left or right after installation by releasing two sets of screws