AMK combines the ease of one part number ordering and appreciably shorter installation times in a simple self-amplified speaker package that includes pre-measured and terminated cables. When ordering the PSA615-EDU package, with its included cabling and quick connections, means not having to worry about bulk cable, random terminations, extra staging, or assembly at the job site.
Installing the PSA615-EDU means there is no guess work on the wiring. All terminations are unique so there can be no mistake where things should be attached. This allows the most inexperienced installer to utilize the PSA615-EDU system with no confusion or call backs.
- Frequency Response 65 Hz - 20 kHz
- Voice-coil diameter 1"
- Average Beamwidth @ 2 kHz 144 deg.
- Magnet Weight 13 oz
- Magnet Material Barium Ferrite
- Tweeter 13mm Polyamide Soft Dome
- Woofer Cone Polypropylene
- Surround Material Inverted Rubber
- Crossover Frequency 5.0 kHz
- Depth of the Enclosure 10 in.
- Diameter of the Grille 12.75 in.
- Enclosure Mounting Metal Swivel Clamp
- Amplification 15 watt Class D design amplifier
- Amplifier Efficiency > 75%
- Total Harmonic Distortion < 0.2%
- Signal to Noise Ratio >95dB
- Potentiometer level adjustment