A single power supply is provided that can be plugged at either end for easy installation. The extender equalizes TMDS video using state of the art technology for a crisp image, and buffers the DDC channel for error free EDID and HDCP operation that help prevent image dropouts. The extender can also extend single link DVI video from any PC.
The HD-Cat™ family of products are designed and manufactured in the USA. They offer a reliable and low-cost alternative to HDBaseT extenders for shorter distances. The UH-2D extender is typically sold as a kit, however senders and receivers are also separately available for purchase. There is also a single-gang Decora® style wall-plate of the sender side.
- Use Cat6 cables to extend pure digital high definition HDMI™ audio video signals
- Can drive cables to 170 ft @ 1080i/720p or 130ft @ 1080p on 2 Cat6 cables
- Supports DVI-D single link extension with optional adapter cables
- Only one power supply needed for the setup
- Buffers DDC (Display Data Channel) for reliable operation of HDCP and EDID
- Supports CEC, HPD, and DDC
- HDCP compliant
- Compact enclosure with LED indication of power, video, and HPD
- Includes a universal power supply and HDMI input cable.
Supports EDID, HDCP, Deep Color and 3D
Distances up to 150ft @1080p
Power at either end for easier installations