This cable has been replaced by the new Pro Series HD-HD-25PROBLK.Comprehensive Pro AV/IT Series HDMI cables are the industries only true professional commercial grade HDMI cables. Comprehensive Pro AV/IT cables feature commerical grade 26 awg high resolution, low loss construction for excellent HD picture quality and audio performance. Professional Series HDMI cables are constructed of a true Pro Grade 99.9% High Purity copper 26 awg center conductor that is significantly more robust than traditional HDMI cables. This along with a premium low capacitance dielectric translates to up to 15Gbps @ 3 Meters (approx 10ft)-which is up to 50% higher and faster than traditional HDMI cables at that length. This significantly enhanced construction also allows for greater distance and significantly improved reliablity-especially useful for commercial and residential installations.
Pro AV/IT Series HDMI cables support all the latest in HDMI technology including 3D, Ethernet Capability for networking, Deep Color, Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master audio, audio return channel, and support for beyond 1080p 2K x 4K resolution. Triple shielding with 2x 100% coverage and an additional Pro Grade premium 85% Tinned Copper braid provide superior rejection of EM and RF interference. Comprehensive's extra flexible jacket with UL/CL3 ratings makes this cable perfect for any commercial or residential installation. Molded strain relief provides unsurpassed durability. Lifetime Warranty.
Since 1974, Comprehensive Pro AV/IT Series Cables have been trusted by Pro AV and I.T. systems integrators because of their legendary reliability, performance and value. That's why they have been the "go to" cable worldwide for boardrooms, classrooms, data centers, schools, government installations, stadiums, broadcast studios, stages and other mission critical applications. Pro AV/IT Series Cables are also perfect for anyone looking for premium quality connectivity at great price.
- Professional Commercial Grade 26 gauge construction
- High Speed Rated Greater than 15 Gbps@3 Meters-50% higher and faster than traditional HDMI Cables
- 4K x2K resolution support
- Ethernet Capable
- 3D Ready
- Supports Deep Color and x.v. Color
- 5.1/7.1 Lossless Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
- Audio Return Channel
- ATC Certified
- 99.9% High Purity Copper Center Conductor
- Molded 24k Gold Plated HDMI male connectors on each end
- Pro Grade Triple Shielding with 2x 100% coverage and 85% Premium Tinned Copper Braid construction
- X-tra Flex CL3 rated jacket for easy installation
- RoHS Certified
- Lifetime Warranty