BYOD has never been this easy. Teachers can project their computer screen wirelessly to every student's mobile device, Interactive Whiteboard or Interactive Screen using this innovative new device. So every student can view a lesson presentation from their own iPads, make annotation, and save their notes to study with later!
Share Microsoft Office documents, PDFs and photos from your iPad using WiFi docs, so you can take your presentation anywhere you go.
Want to project your iOS device? Download a 3rd party app to your computer, project an iPhone or iPad to your computer, and then project your computer screen to the interactive whiteboard or screen. Open and use iPad apps, broadcast for an entire audience to see! Or to roam the classroom, use a mobile device as a tablet to control your projected computer screen.
Note: QWPS1000 can connect to building's WiFi. This device does not require an ethernet connection.
MobiShow App Store: [Apple iOS] [Android]
Wifi-Doc App Store: [Apple iOS] [Android]
SidePad App Store: [Apple iOS] [Android]
- Project iPad and iPhone screens to laptop, then project laptop screen to entire audience. (iPhone 4S or 5)
- Wifi AP-Client mode allows QWPS1000 to join existing WiFi Access Points wiressly.
- SNMP Manager allows multiple QWPS1000 device(s) to be configured through friendly SNMP applications
- Windows DirectX application projection supports DirectX application projections, such as AutoCAD, ProE --and 3D PC games
- Plug-and-show (PnS) Driverless Install
- 4-to-1 Split Screen Projection
- Near Real-time Network Screen and Audio Projection
- Conference Control
- Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X 10.5 and above
- Windows Mobile Smartphone Wireless Projections (MobiShow)
- Web management including software download and device settings
- Session Login Code, WEP/WPA key, and GateKeeper setting for security purpose
- Wireless Access Point usage (802.11n)
- Equipped with Rj-45 port for wired LAN links which allows users to browse Internet
- Note: For internect connectivity, must have active ethernet connection to QWPS1000 box.