A New Definition in Solid State IlluminationBegins Shipping Mid-April
The all new NW30U from Mitsubishi is a WXGA (1280 X 800) 3000 lumens standard-throw LaserVue projector (lamp-free). Designed with a hybrid laser/led light source it produces amazing color purity without the maintenance costs associated with traditional mercury- lamp based solutions. Additionally it is equipped with next-generation thin-client projection enabling users to pull presentation content from back-end servers directly from the NW30U. Also includes support for mobility apps to enable projection support with tablets/smartphones devices, as well as vertical lens shift for installation flexibility.
- Built-In Thin Client - Centralized instructional and or presentation materials allow for standardization of distributed messages and communications. No need to physically bring source computer.
- SidePad Mobile Device Support - Increase teacher/presenter mobility by allowing a mobile device to control, operate, and manage a computer connected to the projector.
- 360° Installation - Perfect for digital signage use in tight spaces needing a large projected image.
- WiFi-Doc Mobile Device Support - Expand your display support with the ability to display various files from your mobile device.
- Blue laser diodes w/ different strengths & intensities - Designed and built with multiple blue laser diodes helps displays truer and richer colors with amazing accuracy.
- Unique design with single segment color wheel - Unlike multi-segmented color wheels in other lamp-free projectors, sharp-eyed sensitive users will not see any color-breaking rainbows from the LaserVue projectors.