The most compact in its class, the Christie M Series platform provides the high-performance and feature-rich standards expected in all Christie products. Christie delivers brightness, versatility, reliability and affordability in this latest addition to the Christie family of display solutions.
The Christie DS+6K-M, at 6300 ANSI lumens (dual lamps, 200W), offers high efficiency and low cost of ownership by drawing a maximum power of 870W giving you full brightness while using less power.
The Christie DS+6K-M has 1400 x 1050 native resolution and a variable contrast ratio of 2500-10,000:1 using dynamic iris (full on, full off) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images.
The Christie M Series expanded suite of high-quality lenses includes two new zoom lenses – all with true Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) capabilities.
With the consistency of DLP® technology, the Christie M Series offers reliable, affordable, dual mercury lamp brightness, in the smallest chassis in its class. Combined with the additional standard features, expanded lens suite and world-renowned Christie service, the Christie M Series provides high performance and peace of mind for all users.
· SX+ resolution(1400 x 1050)
· 6300 ANSI lumens (6930 center lumens)
· Variable contrast ratio of 2500-10000:1 using dynamic iris (full on, full off) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images.
· At maximum brightness (6300 ANSI lumens), the projector draws a maximum power of 870W
· Smallest chasis in its class
· Dual Mercurylamps (200W)
· Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™)
· Embedded Christie Twist™ Image Warping and Edge-Blending
· Dust sealed engine, filter-free design
· Intelligent Lens System(ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
· Multi-windowing and screen processing (up to a 3x3 array)
· Dynamic Iris
· Audience events
· Broadcast studios
· Conference rooms
· Home cinema
· Houses of worship
· Training rooms