With true-to-source reproduction and ultra-wide screen, the FD630U brings the super clarity and brilliance of 1080p projection to the classroom, boardroom and conference room. Luminous high brightness, high quality features and design, superior usability and Mitsubishi reliability make the DLP projector ideal for any presentation.
- 1080p resolution provides a substantially larger screen area, 2.3 times larger than that of an XGA projector
- Power consumption of less than 1W when operated in stand-by (low) mode for increased energy savings
- The Visual PA system lets you broadcast important information to multiple rooms and the new Visual PA2 feature provides message input/save and voice announcements
- Increased estimated lamp life estimated at 5,000hr when used in low lamp mode, saving maintenance time and reduced operating costs
- Structurally airtight so no need for an intake filter under normal conditions, which makes lowers maintenance and cost.
- Silent 29dBA Operation in low mode lets your audience hear your presentation clearly
Loud 10W built-in speaker eliminates the need for an external speaker
DLP Projector with High Brightness, High Contrast
With levels of high brightness at 4000lm and high contrast at 2000:1, you are assured an excellent performance in large meeting rooms and conference halls. The specially calibrated lens increases projection distance 1.5 times. Sharp, brilliant images make this 1080p projector the ideal choice for presentations in large venues.
Built-in Convenience and Simplicity
The FD630U mobile projector is thoughtfully designed to simplify your presentations with easy operation and low maintenance features. A top-loading lamp makes lamp replacement easy and you never need to move the entire projector to put in a new lamp. Features like an estimated 5,000hr lamp life when used in low mode and filter-free, air-tight construction minimize maintenance.
High Quality and Reliability You Can Count On
The DLP projector is built to provide consistently outstanding presentation performance. High quality features and components optimize the operation experience. The FD630U comes with a 3-year parts and label warranty as well as 3 years in the acclaimed Express Replacement Assistance (ERA) program.
Native 1080p High definition 1080p resolution for amazing picture quality
Digital Input HDMI input for true digital connections from both PC or video sources.
RJ45 Supports remote managment and control via built-in RJ45 connectivity port
Diamond Lens The 4-cluster, 13-piece all-glass lens provides excellent focusing performance with 1.5x magnification of high-definition images.
Superior Color Reproduction Offers BrilliantColor Technology that comes with 6 segment color wheels (R,G,B,Y,W,C) and newly designed dynamic lamp power control system to produce superior and more natural color reproduction.
Closed Caption Provides on-screen visual representation of text.
Audio Mixer Support audio mixing from multiple audio sources
Instant Shutdown Quick power down, no waiting period, easy to move form location to location.
Wall Screen Support Ability to project images on color backgrounds such as beige, light blue, light green, pink, blackboard and whiteboard. Projector automatically adjusts for color tone.
Anti-theft Security Hook Built into the projector to prevent theft and any unauthorized removal of the projector.