Full-featured yet affordable, the NP500WS widescreen portable projector delivers an ideal short throw distance solution for education, corporate and small-to-medium-sized business applications. Bright enough for use in large rooms, this model can be connected to the network for remote monitoring and control. Standout features include a short throw distance, closed captioning for hearing impaired, quick start/shutdown, automatic vertical keystone correction, monitor out, virtual remote control and built-in wall color correction.
- Short throw lens eliminates shadows on the screen along with projected light in the presenter’s eyes created by traditional front projection systems
- Extended lamp life with ECO ModeTM technology increases lamp life of up to 4000 hours, while lowering power consumption
- Virtual Remote allows a teacher/professor to control the projector from the computer desktop without using the physical remote control
- Remote monitoring and control of projector over network saves IT employee time and reduces costs related to projector operation
- Built-in closed captioning enables decoding and display of text information from a video
- Built-in 7W speaker provides capable audio monitoring
- Comprehensive input/output panel