Ultra-Portable Business Projector, Ideal for Field Sales Staff and Others Always on the Move. The VPL-MX20 features high portability, Automatic Setup, High Brightness and Anti-theft functions.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High Portability – The world’s slimmest 3LCD projectors – less than 2” thick - are high in quality and truly portable, making them ideal for “road warriors” requiring fast and easy setup in any location. They are lightweight to carry and require little storage space. “Off & Go” technology allows for quick packup after use.
- Beautiful and Durable - The VPL-MX20 and VPL-MX25 are stylishly designed to match the PC VAIO® line. Built with a magnesium body to endure the rigors of travel.
- High Brightness – No need to turn out the lights! Thanks to a new optical engine featuring BrightEra and Inorganic Polarizers, the VPL-MX20 and VPL-MX25 deliver 2500 lumens, bright enough to be clearly seen in normal room lighting. The audience can take notes and follow along with handouts.
- Automatic Setup – No more fussing! Just plug in and turn on – these projectors raise, keystone correct, auto focus, and locate the input – all automatically. And Sony’s “Off & Go” technology fights lamp damage by running the cooling fans – even after the power is removed!
- Fixed Lens Cover - As the lens protector is always settled on the projector, there is no need to detach the cover – or worry about losing it!
- Anti-theft Features - Password protection helps prevent unauthorized usage. The control panels can be locked to help prevent inadvertent or unauthorized adjustments. And there’s even a Kensington®-style lock port for physical locking.