The Hamilton Buhl LCB/4/SC-7V Lab Pack- 4 Pack of Hamilton SC-7V Deluxe Headphones with Volume Control and Leatherette Ear Cushions. This lab pack comes in a laminated cardboard carry case.
Lab Pack Includes:
- (4) SC-7V Deluxe Headphones with Volume Control and Leatherette Ear Cushions
- (1) LCB5176 Laminated Cardboard Carry Case
- Laminated Cardboard Carry Case
- 9" L x 17" W x 23" H
- Carry handle
- Personal, Over-The-Ear Design
- Volume Control On Ear Cup
- Leatherette Cushions, Replaceable
- Automatic Stereo/Mono Smart
- Plug: 1/8" Stereo/Mono Jacketed
- Adapter: 1/4" Stereo/Mono Screw-On
- Cord: 9 feet
- Speaker drivers: 57mm Ferrite Beads
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Heavy-duty, write-on, reclosable bag (helps prevent the spread of lice)
- Weight: 8 Ounces
- Warranty: 1 Year
- iPods / iTouches / MP3 Players
- iPhones / Cell Phones
- iPads / Tablets / eReaders
- Computers (Mac & PC)
- CD Players / Stereos
- Most Gaming Systems
- Cassette Players
- Record Players
- 5077 - Refresh kit includes a replacement reclosable storage bag and two new ear cushions
- HygenX45 - Disposable sanitary ear cushion covers (Box of 50 Pair)
Prevent The Spread of Lice:
Built with kid's health and safety in mind, these headphones are designed to combat the spread of head lice in schools. Each headphone comes in its own heavy-duty, write-on, moisture resistant, reclosable bag. When sealed in the bag, lice is killed in 24-48 hours without the use of chemicals.
Automatic Stereo/Mono Smart Technology:
Exclusive automatic stereo/mono technology that allows these headphones to be used with virtually all school audio equipment. Never worry about mismatching headphones between different sources and damaging ears or equipment. No switches to set or special plug adapters to change - the headphone knows if it is plugged into a stereo or mono system and automatically adjusts! Operates in 1/8? stereo, 1/8?mono, 1/4? stereo or 1/4? mono modes.
Apple iPad and iPod Touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc.