The Hamilton Buhl HA-1A Economical Personal Headphone is
the perfect companion to today's classroom technology including the
Apple iPad, iPod Touch, Android devices, MP3 players and many other
players. These devices are everywhere in today's schools and each
student needs a robust headphone with high quality sound to get the
most out of their high tech lessons. The lightweight, on-ear design
allows for all-day comfort and easy compact storage.
- Personal, On-Ear Design
- Foam Ear Cushions, Replaceable
- Adjustable, Aluminum Headband
- Automatic Stereo/Mono
- Plug: 1/8" Stereo/Mono Jacketed
- Adapter: 1/4" Stereo/Mono Screw-On
- Cord: 6 feet
- Speaker drivers: 30mm Cobalt magnet type
- Frequency response: 20-20KHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 100dB
- Heavy-duty, write-on, reclosable bag (helps prevent the spread of lice)
- Weight: 5 Ounces
- Warranty: 1 Year
- iPods / iTouches / MP3 Players
- iPhones / Cell Phones
- iPads / Tablets / eReaders
- Computers (Mac & PC)
- CD Players / Stereos
- Most Gaming Systems
- Cassette Players
- Record Players
- 5076 - Refresh kit includes a replacement reclosable storage bag and two new ear cushions
- HygenX25 - Disposable sanitary ear cushion covers (Box of 50 Pair)
Prevent The Spread of Lice:
Built with kid's health and safety in mind, these headphones are designed to combat the spread of head lice in schools. Each headphone comes in its own heavy-duty, write-on, moisture resistant, reclosable bag. When sealed in the bag, lice is killed in 24-48 hours without the use of chemicals.
Automatic Stereo/Mono Smart Technology:
Exclusive automatic stereo/mono technology that allows these headphones to be used with virtually all school audio equipment. Never worry about mismatching headphones between different sources and damaging ears or equipment. No switches to set or special plug adapters to change - the headphone knows if it is plugged into a stereo or mono system and automatically adjusts! Operates in 1/8â€? stereo, 1/8â€?mono, 1/4â€? stereo or 1/4â€? mono modes.
Apple iPad and iPod Touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc.