Factory Refurbished Projector
We’ve raised the bar for digital projectors with the new XD8100U XGA projector. This dual-lamp DLP® projector gives you superior performance and reliability, with brightness, super resolution and continuous-use capability. If you’re looking for a reliable, quality solution for presenting in large, bright rooms or auditoriums, the XD8100U data projector is the answer.
The XGA Projector That Accommodates Your Needs
You can rely on your new XD8100U DLP projector to be just what you need, when you need it.
- Continuous non-stop 24/7 operability with dual lamp and lamp relay modes
- Automated and reusable self-cleaning filter for a lower total cost of ownership
- Ingenious heat pipe cooling technology that delivers projection cooling, energy savings and quietness as well
- Super Resolution technology that delivers ultra-sharp detail projection
- Built-in support for Crestron RoomView and AMX Device Discovery for remote management
- Edge blending for both side-by-side as well as top-bottom projection
- Supports geometric projection on curved surfaces as well as 360 degree projection
- Closed Caption support
- Estimated lamp life of up to 4000hrs (low mode)
- Consumes less than 1W of power consumption for increased energy savings (low mode)
- Natural Color Matrix support independent controlled color adjustments with effecting other colors
- Side-access lamp design for easy and convenient lamp access
- Delivers a bright 7000 lumens image
- Accepts 5 optional lenses, ranging from a 0.8 rear projection fixed short throw lens all the way up to our new 9.0 UZ lens
Present with confidence even in the largest rooms with the XD8100U XGA projector. Images are reproduced in high contrast and superior brightness and with its dual lamp design it will allow for continuous projection for long periods of time. This DLP projector offers truer, more vibrant color with Texas Instruments BrilliantColorTM technology.
Depending on a particular presentation’s needs, you can change out the high-brightness color wheel on your data projector with an optional six-segment color wheel that emphasizes richness and depth of color. The filter is self-cleaning and reusable. Each of the dual lamps needs only one hour of shut-down every week, so you can meet even the most challenging projection needs, including continuous operation over long periods of time.
The XD8100U is equipped with an automated and reusable self-cleaning filter. This combination of a mesh filter and cleaning brush helps protect and prevent dust and dirt particles from entering and affecting the internal components of the projector. Additionally this automated self-cleaning filter design not only helps reduce maintenance efforts but its reusable design makes it very eco-friendly and lowers the overall total cost of ownership.
Mitsubishi Electric’s Super Resolution technology is an advanced algorithm that analyzes the signal of the original image, identifies and estimates areas of the high-resolution data not provided—and corrects the image quality. The result is a projected image that delivers ultra-sharp details and clarity. The XD8100U also includes built-in edge blending technology for multiple side-by-side, as well stacked projection, allowing multiple projectors to create a single, seamless image. Corrective distortion allows for projection to curved surfaces, and full 360 degree projection along its vertical axis enables extensive projection ranging from floor to ceiling.