The Epson PowerLite 485W combines connectivity, brightness, high performance and affordability, making this multimedia projector a solid addition to any classroom or other space with multimedia and networking requirements. With 3100 lumens output, a 3000:1 contrast ratio, an energy efficient 215W E-TORL lamp and a native resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels (WXGA), the 485W provides the clarity and brightness needed for a wide variety of applications.
- Equipped with HDMI, VGA, USB, RJ-45, Composite and Component inputs, the 485W is sure to be compatible with your system and provide you with the ability to connect to all of your presentation devices.
- New, Improved Wall Mount Included - Flexible wall mount makes installation in a wide variety of classroom environments easy. Includes adjustments for horizontal roll, horizontal rotation, vertical tilt, horizontal shift, distance extensions and vertical height adjustments for precise installations. When combined with the Quick Corner feature (Allows you to move any of the four corners of an image independently, for a perfectly rectangular picture), the 485W can be installed almost anywhere and still look perfect!
- Built-In Teaching Aids Save Time - Choose from four preset templates to project lines or grids onto whiteboards or chalkboards, or create a custom template such as a map or other image used frequently Simply display the template by selecting the customizable user button on the projector remote control.
- Convenient microphone input allows you to connect a microphone to the projector and amplify your voice through the projector's built-in speakers. Audio pass-through feature enables you to use the audio out port with external speakers, even when the projector is in standby.
- Crestron RoomView enabled - Monitor and control your projector remotely with RoomView software.
- Connect wirelessly, via a network access point or optional wireless module, to give teachers the freedom to move around the classroom and interact with students for a more engaging learning environment.
- Easy Lamp Replacement - Top-loading lamp means you don't have to uninstall the projector from the wall mount to replace the lamp.
- Advanced Short Throw Technology - Project an 80" (2 m) image from approximately 8" (0.2 m) away!