The Christie Roadster S+16K DLP® digital projector offers exceptional image quality and detail from a compact 16,000 lumen package for pure presentation power.
For pure power, knock-out brightness and a compact, purpose-built package, the Christie Roadster S+16K DLP projector is the rental/staging solution. With 16,000 ANSI lumens and purpose-built features meant for the world of Rental/Staging, you can fly, rig, stack and ship it - use the Christie Roadster S+16K again and again. With customer replaceable bulbs, the highest contrast, DLP™ technology, a standard Dual SD/HD-SDI module and the smallest form factor at this brightness - the Christie Roadster S+16K is ideal for executive briefing rooms, conference centers, concerts, tradeshows, auditoriums and Houses of Worship.
Featuring a Xenon illumination system, Digital Black Level Adjustment for edge and LiteLOC™ light output control - you’ll get big, bright, edge-blended images from the smallest form factor available at greater than 16,000 ANSI lumens.
- 16,000 ANSI lumens - capable of producing huge images from a small package
- SXGA+ 1400 x 1050 resolution
- 1600-2000:1 contrast ratio enabling highly enhanced image detail, with blacker blacks and whiter whites
- All new 10-bit image processing providing broader color spectrum and wider input signal compatibility
- Built-in stacking and rigging
- Xenon Bubble lamp system providing photo-realistic color with the ability to edge-blend and tile images
- Widest source compatibility and has built-in Ethernet networking for full compatibility with ChristieNET™ for total projector monitoring and control.
- 3D Upgradable