Panasonic's PT-EX600UL produces bright, easy-to-see images for classrooms, university lecture rooms, engineering or art classes, and company meeting rooms.
- Ecology-Conscious Reliability: Lamp replacement cycle of up to 4,000 hours. Dust-resistant cabinet with one-way air flow design. Highly durable optical engine with inorganic LCD panels and polarizers ensures long-term image quality, achieving a replacement cycle of up to 10,000 hours.
- System Integration Flexibility and Easy Maintenance: Flexible vertical 360 degree installation, lens-centered design, powered horizontal/ vertical-lens shift, powered zoom/focus and a wide range of optional lenses. Corner Keystone corrects trapezoidal distortion. Simply designate the four corners with the remote control or projector to square the image.
- Abundant terminals including HDMI and DVI-D inputs.
- Web browser control over a wired LAN. Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software allows multiple projectors to be managed together over a wired LAN. PJLink™ compatibility. Compatible with Creston RoomView™.
- The filter and lamp are easily replaced from the side and top even after the projector is installed on the ceiling.