The PT-EW530UL WXGA LCD Projector from Panasonic has 4500 ANSI lumens of projection power at a 2000:1 contrast ratio so it will give you a fine image, even when you can't achieve theater-level darkness.
- Advanced LCD technology delivers sharper and brighter pictures with superior grayscale detail. Smooth, seamless color combined with an unparalleled grayscale range delivers incredible detail to every image displayed by the PT-EW530UL.
- Extensive interfaces include HDMI and DVI-D input terminals, two sets of computer (RGB) input terminals, and a serial (RS-232C) terminal for external control. It is also possible to output audio during Standby mode. This is convenient when connecting an external audio system through the projector. The LAN terminal allows a computer connected to the network to use Crestron RoomView application software to manage and control system devices.
- A Dust-Resistant Cabinet Design and an Eco Filter - The cabinet is designed with a straight airflow path, from intake to exhaust. The shielding of the lens section, where dust is likely to enter, has been further improved to keep dust out. And the sealing performance of the air filter unit and air intake duct has been increased to prevent the entry of dust from the filter periphery, resulting in a highly dust-resistant structure. The eco filter unit, which efficiently captures dust in the intake airflow path, requires no replacement for 12,000 hours. And the large, pleated micro cut filter (electrostatic filter) uses an ion effect to trap minute dust particles, further raising the overall dust-trapping capability. These features minimize the entry of dust into the optical block and maintain brightness over a long period of time, while reducing the hassle of maintenance. Also, in addition to achieving a long replacement cycle, the Eco Filter can be washed with water and reused as an environmental consideration.
- Daylight View Basic Technology - Panasonic's Daylight View Basic technology achieves sharp, easy-to-see images by clearly reproducing the details in dark image areas, which were previously difficult to see in brightly lit rooms. A built-in sensor measures the ambient light, and the Daylight View Basic function adjusts the halftone color and brightness level according to the surrounding illumination.
- Intelligent Lamp Control System - When the lamp power is set to auto, the intelligent lamp control system automatically adjusts the lamp output in accordance with the brightness of the projected image and reduces it by up to 70%. It also combines with color shift correction, which corrects the shift in the color balance that occurs when the lamp output drops. As a result, power consumption is effectively reduced while excellent color reproduction is maintained.
- Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software - Panasonic's original freeware, multi projector monitoring and control software, allows the user to control and monitor multiple projectors at the same time via LAN. Projectors can be scheduled to turn on and off at a certain hour everyday. When a problem occurs, an alarm message is sent to the monitoring / controlling PC.
- Flexible Installation - The wide adjustment range of the powered horizontal / vertical lens shift function assures convenience and versatility during installation. It lets you easily make adjustments with the remote control. The unit can also be rotated 360 degrees vertically. This means you can install it at any angle you want, to accommodate different installation conditions.
- Wide Selection of Optional Lenses - Choose from a wide lineup of lenses for your system, including short-throw, long-throw zoom and fixed-throw lenses for rear projection use. The additional lenses make it easy to adapt your projector to the installation site. The lenses attach and detach with one-touch ease.
- Side-by-Side and P-in-P Function - Two different image sources can be simultaneously displayed onto a single screen. You can also switch to P-in-P (Picture-in-Picture) mode and display a sub-window onto the main screen. The sub-window can be positioned at any of the four corners (upper left, upper right, lower left, lower right) to expand the usable area as only a wide-screen projector can do.