Multiply your video messaging with ease.
An accessory for select NEC MultiSync® 20 Series and M Series large-screen displays, the SB-L008WU DVI daisy chain module is a cost-effective way for you to loop in and out a single digital video signal to up to nine displays. The expansion slot option eliminates the need for external distribution equipment and power supply, thus providing for a clean look that simplifies installation and reduces maintenance without compromising quality. These benefits make the board ideal for video banners, ribbons and walls in addition to back-to-back installations in environments such as transportation, public information and digital signage networks.
Features and Benefits
- Fully integrated seamless design – Internal solution provides for clean, hidden integration that eliminates the need for external equipment and power supply
- Full HD resolution – The board is capable of supporting crystal-clear, digital video transmissions up to 1920 x 1080 in resolution
- DVI output – Gives users a fast and easy way to simultaneously transmit video content from a single player to up to nine screens in close proximity. This reduces the cost of using splitters or connecting monitors to multiple sources, making it ideal for digital signage configurations such as video tiling and back-to-back installations.
- Landscape and portrait orientations ndash; Provides versatility for various digital signage applications
- DVI cable (2m) included – Further reduces installation costs