Robust performance. Cutting-edge connectivity features.Boasting a robust design, advanced networking capabilities and cost-efficient maintenance features, the PowerLite D6155W is the perfect solution for lecture halls and corporate conference rooms alike. Featuring a dust-resistant design, long lamp life and amazing 10000-hour filter cycle1, the D6155W offers WXGA resolution (1280 x 800) and 3500 lumens of color and white light output1for bright, vivid images. You can connect source devices via HDMI, two VGA and USB inputs or use the LAN or optional wireless functionality for advanced networking features, including remote presentations and remote monitor and control. The PowerLite D6155W is also Crestron RoomView enabled for easy integration to Crestron control systems. Built-in closed captioning, a 5 W speaker and easy setup tools are just a few more features this innovative performer has to offer, giving you the functionality you want at a price that won't break your bottom line.
- Robust design — dust-resistant body, 10000-hour recommended cleaning cycle1 and up to 4000-hour lamp life1 mean less down time and a low cost of ownership
- Widescreen with bright images — true-to-life color with 3500 lumens of color and white light output1 and WXGA resolution
- Cutting-edge technology — split-screen function; HDMI, USB, LAN and 2 VGA inputs plus optional wireless
- Advanced networking features — remote monitor and control functions, message broadcasting and Crestron RoomView® enabled
- Additional benefits — easy setup tools such as our innovative horizontal keystone correction and Quick Corner®, built-in closed captioning, a 5 W speaker and more