Panasonic’s 16,000-lumen PT-EX16KU LCD projector is ideal for 24/7 operation and customers seeking high-brightness images for large venues such as auditoriums and lecture halls. The projector is equipped with a 4-Lamp Optical System, a long-lasting 5,000-hour replaceable air filter and inorganic LCD panels that ensure dependable operation and bright large-screen projection for a long time. In addition, its Pure Color Control Device and light-filtering technology realize high color purity and brightness to deliver vivid images with a 2,500:1 contrast ratio. A powered horizontal/vertical lens shift function and a wide range of optional lenses, from short or long focus zoom lenses to fixed-focus lenses for rear projection, enable easy installation in a variety of locations, and a Multi-Screen Support System includes edge blending, color matching and multi-screen processing capability. Reliability is further enhanced because the projector is encased in a ruggedized chassis for protection during transporting and handling.
System Integration Flexibility and Expandability
- A vertical 360 degree installation, powered zoom/focus, powered horizontal/vertical-lens shift and wide range of optional lenses enable smooth flexibility for use in various locations.
- The Corner Keystone Correction eliminates the trapezoidal image distortion that is caused by projection at an angle.
- The Multi-Screen Support System optimally adjusts multiple screens: Edge blending, color matching and multi-screen processor.
- Abundant terminals, including HDMI and two RGB input terminals.
- HD/SD-SDI input terminals are also supported (optional board required).
- LED light-equipped operation panel and terminal panel for easy operation in the dark.
- Web browser control over a wired LAN, Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software, and PJLink™ compatibility.
- Wireless and wired remote control that allows the allocation of up to 64 IDs.
- Carry handles attached to the base-plate for easy transportation of the projector.
- Top-panel lamp replacement simplifies maintenance for ceiling-mounted projectors.
- Mechanical shutter (effect function) - allows various stage effects.
- Direct Power Off allows the power cord to be unplugged right after use.
- Logo Transfer Software* lets you upload any startup logo you want.
Full 16,000 lumens of brightness and a 2500:1 contrast ratio
Excellent colors with pure color control
4 lamp optical system enables stable, extended operation
Highly durable optical engine ensures excellent long time image quality
Adverse dust effects prevented by a long-lasting air filter
Optional smoke cut filter provides protection from fine smoke particles
Full 10-bit image processing system
Horizontal/Vertical lens shift function and a variety of lenses
Mechanical shutter for a total screen blackout
Easy remote control and observation
Corner keystone correction enables angled projection
Robust carrying handles
Multi-screen support system seamlessly connects multiple screens
Versatile interfaces and illuminated terminals and control panel
Top panel lamp replacement simplifies maintenance