Rounding out the offering with five more projectors, in WXGA and WUXGA resolutions, the
can now be used in those applications where a wide aspect ratio is required.
The Christie WU12K-M, at 10,500 ANSI lumens/11,550 center lumens (dual, mercury lamps, 350W), offers high efficiency and low cost of ownership by drawing a maximum power of 1320W. It also employs thermal feedback systems to:
- Adjust the number of lamps and power level used
- Control the fan speed to cool the system
- Shut down (automatically) when the projector does not receive a signal
- Customize real-time events programming according to your business needs
The Christie WU12K-M has a variable contrast ratio of 2500-10000:1 (FOFO) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images.
The M Series expanded suite of high-quality lenses includes two new zoom lenses – all with true Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) capabilities.
With the consistency of DLP® technology, the Christie M Series offers reliable, affordable, dual- mercury lamp brightness, in the smallest chassis in its class. Combined with the additional standard features, expanded lens suite, four resolutions, and industry-leading Christie service, the M Series provides high performance and peace of mind for all users.
- WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200)
- 10,500 ANSI lumens (11,550 center lumens)
- Variable contrast ratio of 2500-10,000:1 using dynamic iris (full on, full off) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images
- At maximum brightness (10,500 ANSI lumens), the projector draws a maximum power of 1320W
- Smallest chasis in its class
- Dual Mercury lamps (350W)
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™)
- Embedded Christie Twist™ Image Warping
- Dust sealed engine, filter-free design
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Multi-windowing and screen processing (up to a 3x3 array)
- Dynamic Iris
- Motorized yellow notch filter
- 3D capable model available in Mirage Series
- 3D upgradable
- AutoDesk® Revit® model
Whether the application is education, entertainment, gaming, home cinema or live events – Christie’s 3-chip DLP® projectors are 2D and 3D capable. The Christie WU12K-M is available as a 3D display solution or it can be upgraded from its existing 2D display technology to include 3D capabilities. Christie is the first to offer an upgrade path for its mid to high-end 3-chip DLP® projectors with the Mirage M Series advanced 3D functionality.
All this, combined with a 3-year warranty and our industry-leading service and support, enables the M Series to provide high performance and peace of mind for all users.