The Hitachi CP-WX11000 is a high performance model that combines outstanding WXGA resolution with the wide array of Hitachi projector functions. Designed for simple installation and easy maintenance, this projector offers beautiful picture quality and Hitachi's industry-best reliability. The CP-WX11000 will provide large screen images for venues such as auditoriums and conventions halls, bringing Hitachi performance to a wide spectrum of possible new uses.
- High Brightness: 6,500 ANSI Lumens
- WXGA Resolution 1366 X 800
- 2500:1 Contrast Ratio with Mechanical Iris
- 2RGB Input / 1BNC 2 Composite/ Component/ S-Video/ HDMI/ DVI
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security
- Network Bridge
- Advanced Hybrid 10,000 hour filter
- Wide Lens Shift
- Long Life Panel and Polariser
- 10 bit full digital Video Processing
- Transition Detector
- Optional Lenses Available
- 3 year warranty
- Intelligent Eco and Saver Modes: Automatically changes the brightness of the lamp according to the brightness level of the screen. Also, automatically changes the brightness of the lamp if there is no change in the screen image. Using ImageCare technology, these features give optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings.
- Picture By Picture: Enables the content from two input sources to be displayed simultaneously, side by side on one screen. You can use any two sources including 2 HDMI, with both images sharing equal screen size. The feature is ideal for teleconferencing applications.
- Input Source Naming: Users can rename input sources in more descriptive terms instead of the factory default names.
- IR Remote Frequency Change: To avoid conflict with fluorescent lights or IrDA (IR signal) from notebook PC, the frequency of the IR remote control can be changed from the menu. Exclusive to Hitachi.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer and e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance.
- PIN Lock / MyScreen / MyText: PIN lock protection can limit projector users. MyScreen PIN lock keeps captured images on the startup screen. Users can set any name logo to MyScreen, clearly identifying ownership. MyText provides the ability to write text on the startup screen such as model name, serial number or location.
- Transition Detector and Security Bar: A security sensor located inside the projector recognizes when the projector has been moved. Moving the projector without using the correct PIN code will disable the projector.
- Whiteboard Mode: Limits the peak white by changing the gamma curve limiting its brightness when used with a whiteboard to protect the eye health of teachers and students.