Performance Perfect with 3D Interactive
Now you can make your conference room or classroom an interactive learning environment without the cost or complication of installing an electronic whiteboard. The Optoma TX665UTi-3D, an XGA ultra short throw multimedia projector with interactive 3D function, upgrades plain whiteboards and screens (or even a bare wall) into an immersive learning experience. The high-performance projector and pen combination integrates the features that educators and business presenters need to meet today's day-to-day demands and tomorrow's emerging technologies.
TheTX665UTi comes complete with a full version of Qwizdom WizTeach interactive software which provides easy-to-use, interactive teaching tools for math, literacy, geography, etc. Users can also access teaching resources in Qwizdom's 3400-item content library.
The Qwizdom WizTeach interactive software that comes with Optoma's TX665UTi-3D SKUs has licensing rights for up to four computers (a $299 value). Choose between the TX665UTi-3D (XGA) SKU which includes the WizTeach software and a PointBlank interactive pen or the TX665UTiM-3D (XGA) SKU which adds a mount.
- Supplied electronic pen enables on-screen annotations and interactivity
- 3D-capable via DLP® Link™ technology – Up to 720p resolution
- Crestron RoomView® natively embedded delivers built-in connectivity and control
- USB Display port – Display content via USB cable
- Powerful audio – Built-in 10-watt speaker system
- Environment-friendly design for less than 0.5W power consumption in standby mode
- Projects 80" diagonal image from less than 2.1 feet away
Ultra short throw design minimizes shadows
3D-capable via DLP Link technology - Up to 720p resolution
Natively-embedded Crestron RoomView delivers built-in connectivity and control
USB Display port - Display content via USB cable
Powerful audio - Built-in 10-watt speaker system
Environmentally-friendly design uses less than 0.5 watt of power in standby mode
Show presentation over RJ45 or Wifi