The 46" NEC MultiSync X461UNV takes your LCD video walls to new levels of impact. Its ultra-narrow bezel allows for a screen-to-screen distance between two neighboring displays of only 7.3mm, a near 450% improvement from NEC's previously revolutionary 33mm P Series displays. The display, with it's 450 cd/m2 max brightness, is ideal for digital signage and broadcast applications in low ambient light conditions and can be deployed in video wall matrices of up to 10x10 (100 displays), creating a total surface area of approximately 645 sq ft. The barely discernable transition gap between displays allows for near-flawless video wall setups.
- Professional-grade LCD panel and components
- 1366 x 768 WXGA native resolution in true 16:9 aspect ratio, maximum brightness of 450 cd/m2 and typical contrast ratio of 3000:1
- Ground-breaking ultra-narrow bezel of 7.3 millimeters (screen-to-screen)
- TileMatrixTM allows you to create video walls up to 10 x 10
- Built-in expansion slot allows for seamless integration of NEC/third-party components
- Optional Display Wall Calibrator ensures color uniformity and fidelity across individual and multiple screens, creating a perfectly matched image in tiled environments
- Ethernet and RS-232 Control and Communication allows for ease in remote monitoring