InFocus IN5124 Widescreen Projector
InFocus IN5124 WXGA projector combines stunning widescreen visuals and comprehensive connectivity with an impressive set of networking and collaboration features for a low price that squeezes more from your budget.
Why choose the IN5124 projector?
- WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution to display HD video and more content on one screen without scaling
- Latest inorganic LCD technology for years of worry-free use without image degradation
- Low profile design, compact footprint, optical lens shift and corner correction for installation flexibility
- Comprehensive connectivity
- Full suite of networking & collaboration features
- 4000 lumens displays bright, clear images in mid-sized rooms and in high ambient light
- Up to 5000 hour lamp life lowers total cost of ownership
- Priced right
Bright and accurate color
Fill the screen with 4000 lumens and keep the lights on to make note taking easy on the eyes while maximizing interaction and collaboration.
- Long life inorganic LCDs provide accurate colors and a depth of grayscale detail that brings every image you project to life
- Send big, bright, high impact images even in well lit rooms with screens up to 110 inches (2.79 m)
- Single-lamp design and easily accessible lamp door makes it economical and easy to maintain
Relief for installation pain points
The IN5124 projector is loaded with details that simplifies installation. Plus, its contemporary low profile design and compact footprint make it a good fit for use on table tops or media carts.
- High performance optics with manual horizontal and vertical lens shift deliver perfect images
- Corner correction eliminates keystone even if the projector is positioned on a severe angle by providing adjustments for all four corners
- Easily stack, align, and control two IN5124 projectors to get 24/7 fail safe operation or nearly twice the lumens
- 4 assignable audio inputs let you easily configure the installation with the audio input options and connectors that match your sources
- Customize the name of sources to make it easy for users to select the content they want
- Transition detector protects your investment by preventing unauthorized use if the projector is moved
- RS232 and RJ45 ports to connect to your room control system or network control system
- Connect EXTRON, Kramer, In-Line and other pro switching and signal processing gear with the 5 BNC (RGBHV/YPbPr) inputs
Incorporate the IN5124 projector into your network infrastructure to send commands over the network, streamline maintenance, save time and share critical information.
- Conserve projector lamp life by scheduling on/off times and presetting maintenance events
- A network bridge allows the IN5124 to control attached serial devices
- Send dynamic messages for instant display to the projectors – perfect for announcements such as schedule changes, weather warnings, breaking news, and emergency notifications
- Create custom start up screens and send them over the network to specific projectors. Reinforce your brand and get targeted messages to specific rooms throughout your facility
Collaboration tools at your command
The IN5124 projector is packed with useful features to help you communicate and share your ideas conveniently and efficiently.
- Connect PCs to the IN5124 over the network and share visuals whether they’re in the room or working remote
- Up to four screens can be displayed simultaneously and switch from one presenter to another with a click
- Present with only a USB thumb drive by plugging it into the projector. You can display JPG, BMP, PNG, TIFF images and leave your PC at your desk