The PT-DW8300U features reliable dual-lamp technology with 4,000 lumens of brightness. Together with Auto Cleaning Filter and up to 4,000hr lamp life in eco mode, the projector boasts for its low maintenance cost.
Excellent Image Quality
• RGB Booster achieves high image quality with excellent color reproduction and brightness
• Detail Clarity Processor 3 brings depth and clarity to details
• Daylight View Premium to project sharp, clear images even in brightly lit places.
• The DICOM Simulation mode reproduces easyto- view rendering of X-ray photos.
• Rec. 709 mode (compliant with ITU-R Recommendation BT.709) for HDTV projection
Improved Reliability and Reduced Maintenance
• Newly designed original cooling system allows the projector to be used under ambient temperatures up to 45°C (113°F).
• Dust-resistant sealed optical block for reliability
• Web browser control over a wired LAN network
• Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software
• Environment-friendly, low standby power consumption of 0.3 W at 100–120 V AC, 0.4 W at 220–240 V AC (Standby mode: ECO)
• Eco Management function for reduced power consumption.
• Easy lamp replacement from the rear.
• A lens-centered design, 2x zoom lens, manual horizontal/vertical-lens shift, and flexible vertical 360-degree installation enable smooth flexibility for use in various locations.
• Abundant terminals including HDMI and DVI-D digital input termnals and a serial terminal with Emulate function. It is also possible to output audio during Standby mode.
• Scheduling function enables timed operation using only the projector controls.
• Side-By-Side function (PT-DZ570/DW530) • 15m long-range wireless remote control
• Three frequently used functions can be assigned to the Function buttons for instant recall.
• Direct Power Off lets you directly shut off the power supply breaker.