SC-VD-2 is a high performance PC/HDTV scaler that accepts analog RGB inputs (VGA or Component) and converters it to DVI-I (digital + analog) output.
The input resolution is automatically detected while the output resolution and refresh rate can be selected through OSD menu and front panel push buttons.
The SC-VD-2 Video Processor combines the functions of a video scaler, scan-converter, and format transformer and is packed into a compact and durable metal housing with easy-to-use touch buttons.
The SC-VD-2 allows you to specify a resolution and refresh rate for it's output. Then it will output a steady (uninterrupted) DVI signal to your display device at your specified rate regardless of the input. This effectively allows any VGA switch, such as HRT's VS-2 or VS-4, to become a seamless switch with DVI output option. The output timing is constant regardless of what is happening at the input. So when you switch from one input to another, the display device does not see any interruption in the signal.
- Converts analog VGA from any PC (or component from any DVD player) to Digital DVI output.
- Ideal for use with digital displays such as LCD, plasma, or DLP projectors.
- Digital output reduces losses associated with analog signals.
- The resolution of any PC or HDTV video signal can be scaled up or scaled down to any other PC or HDTV resolution. It can also change the frame rate of the output.
- 50 MB Video memory for real-time frame rate conversion.
- Signal format conversion between RGBHV and YPbPr.
- Input: PC(VGA/SVGA/XGA/SXGA) + HDTV(480i 576i 480p 567p 720p 1080i), @ 60 to 85 Hz
- Output: PC(VGA/SVGA/XGA/SXGA) + HDTV(480p/576p/720p/1080i)
- Automatically detects input mode and timing parameters
- Allows fine-tuning the output picture to optimum through adjustment of sampling clock, phase, and position on screen.
- Easy- to- use push buttons and OSD menu control.
Input Format: Analog RGBHV, YPbPr, YCbCr
Input Signal: RGB:0.7Vp-p, 75 ohm, HV: 3 to 5 Vp-p TTL
Input Connector: HD-15 Female VGA
Output Format: Digital RGBHV or Analog RGBHV or Analog YPbPr
Output Connector: 29-pin DVI-I