Math Toolbox is a new interactive math resource from Cambridge-Hitachi that is designed specifically for interactive whiteboards. The Math Toolbox Toolbox gives teachers the power to create and enhance math lessons using their Hitachi StarBoard.
- Designed for use with your interactive whiteboard or data projector to explore math concepts and ideas
- Includes eight 'toolboxes' arranged into mathematical strands with tools pertaining to a particular subject
- Allows you to set up six progressive sheets to readily deliver your lesson
- Allows you to plan, create and save your own lessons
- Provides a wide range of math tools, including number grids and lines, background grids, 2–D and 3–D shapes, drawing tools, protractors, fraction and place value tools, clocks and other measuring tools
- Tools can be modified, saved and adapted to suit your lesson plans, and illustrated with the wide range of graphics that is also included
- full version features