The StarBoard WT-1 Interactive Wireless Tablet from Hitachi is a wireless tablet, perfect for use in conjunction with the included Hitachi StarBoard software. Placing the functionality of a digital whiteboard in your hands, the tablet can operate up to 30' from a computer, allowing you to move around a room as your use it.
Teachers can pass the wireless tablet around to students, allowing them to take control of the lesson. The StarBoard software boasts a number of multimedia resources, interactive activities, and digital tools, making it an excellent learning tool.
Designed for use in education, the WT-1 is extremely easy to configure. Shortcuts along the top of the tablet allow teachers to toggle between different interactive tools, and lessons can be navigated with the touch of the included wireless pen.
- Wireless design features a USB host adapter and 30' operating range, thanks to the use of the 2.4GHz frequency
- Operates for up to 16 hours on battery, which can be charged via USB or an AC adapter
- Included wireless pen features 2 customizable buttons
- Can be paired with up to 7 devices
- Features 16 programmable function keys
- Included software can import files from Microsoft Office
- Supports handwriting recognition
- Access a variety of digital inks
- Export notes to various file formats
- Includes resources and content that are targeted to educators