Our HDMI™ pure digital interconnects are designed for state-of-the-art, no compromise high-definition digital video, digital audio, and system control connections. For components that support HDMI, you will experience absolute fidelity to the original signal. SonicWave™ HDMI Digital Multimedia Interconnects by Impact Acoustics™ ensure perfect performance through advanced cable design, construction and materials. Silver-plated oxygen-free copper conductors and nitrogen-foamed PE dielectric combine with Cu Shielding Technology™ and 24K gold-plated connectors to provide a lifetime of precise, dependable performance. Don’t compromise your high-definition signal; use the right interconnects! Impact Acoustics SonicWave HDMI cables are the right choice for the most demanding installations!
- Length: 2m
- Connectors: HDMI™ male to HDMI male
- CL2-rated for in-wall applications
- Broadcast quality digital video, digital audio, and intercomponent control signals all in one compact, high-performance connection!
- Three layers of shielding: two 80%+ OFC copper braids and one 100% overlapped Mylar® foil provide complete immunity to environmental EMI and RFI 24-karat gold-plated connectors ensure superior signal transfer and a lifetime of maximum performance
- Silver-solder construction eliminates the negative effects of dissimilar metals on the delicate digital signal
- Nitrogen-injected dielectric and meticulous construction make this interconnect the perfect choice for the most demanding home cinema installations.