Velocity™ Component Video Interconnects from Impact Acoustics provide improved picture and sound quality when compared to ordinary "out of the box" cables. Low-loss 75ohm oxygen-free copper center conductors and foam dielectric provide improved picture quality and performance. Twisted pair oxygen-free copper wire and foam dielectric are optimized for audio. The aluminum foil and OFC braid shields protect against unwanted noise and interference. The color-coded molded connectors attach to an ultra-flexible jacket, and allow for easy installation and identification. The 24K gold plated, durable connectors ensure long-lasting quality.
- Length: 12 ft.
- RCA Plug x5 to RCA Plug x5
- Bonded construction design for neat, easy connection of component video and stereo audio
- 75-ohm oxygen-free copper center conductor delivers exceptional video detail, color and brightness
- Twisted pair construction in the audio conductors prevents EMI and RFI noise and interference
- 24K gold-plated connectors ensure long-lasting quality
- Fully molded connectors provide excellent strain relief
- Aluminum foil and oxygen-free copper braid shield provide clear, noise-free, vivid picture quality
- Ultra-flexible PVC jacket for easy installation