The Polycom VoiceStation 300 is a small conference phone ideally suited for desktops, offices, and other small rooms. With a microphone range of up to seven feet, the VoiceStation 300 is ideal for small conferences with three to four participants. Plus its compact industrial design fits well on a desk or small table, making it a great solution for offices. The VoiceStation 300 provides Polycom’s legendary voice quality at an affordable price.
Featuring Polycom’s award-winning Acoustic Clarity Technology, the VoiceStation 300 delivers significantly improved voice quality over the previous-generation VoiceStation 100. The VoiceStation 300 features three sensitive microphones that offer 360-degree room coverage. Smart technology, such as Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR), provides maximum microphone sensitivity, while reducing distracting room and background noise. Plus, Polycom’s legendary full-duplex technology ensures that everyone on the call can be heard.
Convenient controls for volume, mute, redial, flash and hold are located on an intuitive, easy-to-use keypad. A handset phone can be plugged in for private calls, or simply switch back to the VoiceStation 300 for hands-free conversations.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for small conferences with three to four participants
- Legendary voice quality at an affordable price
- Three sensitive microphones that offer 360-degree room coverage
- Dynamic Noise Reduction provides maximum microphone sensitivity, while reducing background noise
- Full-duplex technology ensures that everyone can be heard